Spring 2019 Intern
Are you smart? Creative? Curious? Do you want to learn more about what you can do in PR? Are you looking for real-world experience? Then we want to hear from you!
MCS Healthcare PR is currently hiring Spring 2019 interns who are looking to join hard-working, talented folks who advise some of the world’s largest and most well-known healthcare brands and organizations.
Our interns will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with our team on a variety of client projects. Responsibilities will include compiling and sharing relevant news with the team, helping with strategy by researching healthcare topics, participating in team meetings, and executing traditional and social media campaigns.
In addition to hands-on work, our interns meet one-on-one with our senior leaders to learn insights regarding their area of PR expertise. Interns will also be provided an opportunity to develop and execute a PR campaign for the agency.
- Must be completing your senior year during the internship program
- Must be a communications, public relations, journalism or related major
- Must be able to commit to an average of 20 hours per week for a minimum of 10 weeks
- Hours for our intern program are flexible and can be arranged around your class schedule
- Interns are paid an hourly rate and we will work with your university or college to complete any necessary steps related to credit for the experience
Interested in applying? Submit your resume and a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
About MCS Healthcare PR
Our staff members come from diverse backgrounds, including pharmaceuticals, journalism and hospital communications, and have an average tenure of more than five years. As a small PR agency, our size allows each employee to perform on cross-functional teams that provide a variety of opportunities and experiences. We are proud to provide a workplace where work/life balance is important, and to offer a comprehensive, competitive compensation and benefits package to our full-time employees, which includes a paid sabbatical program.